25 April 2009

Tempura

Click me for a taxi.

Tempura has long been known for its beauty. I decided to check it out for my first time and I was left breathless. I also met a few interesting people and it seems as if there are always people exploring, dancing, and just hanging out.


There are many animals located around the sim. There is also seating and places and dance or just sit and chat with a special person located in romantic nooks and crannies.


There are also some stumps with cute animations. This one has me perusing a book, which is one of my hobbies.


Here is another one for just thinking located near gigantic sensational waterfall.


There are also some "hidden" places. If you walk through a waterfall it leads to the campfire and tent with a hot tub. There is also a ramp down to the lower portion of the waterfall where you can dance or relax and take in the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment