21 April 2009

Alien Isles

Click me for a taxi.

I am not sure how long this place has been here, but it is new to me. I usually run around looking as human and girlie as possible, but sometimes a girl just has to play! This place allows you to make a FREE alien avatar. In the picture below you can see part of the process for creating and completing your avatar. On the left, in the chamber, is the alien avatar in work. You get to choose from different heads, bodys, arms, legs, backs and sounds.

On the right hand side of the picture is where you take your new alien avatar and modify its skin, color, eyes and eye color. Here is a picture of my alien before coloring.

And the next is my new avatar after and modifications. I do not have any eyes so I did not have to change those settings. There is much more to the sim. There are activities and things to explore. I am adding this place to my "places to visit again" for future exploring. If you have not been here already I suggest you visit it at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment